Thursday, July 27, 2006

These Posts Will Get Better!!

Grandpa Opening His Family Reunion DVD

We went to Uncle Spencer's house to visit cousins and celebrate Grandpa's birthday. He thought he was 63 all day and he's ONLY 62. We spent 5 hours swimming and showing off all of their new skills. I went down by myself with the kids because Richard was on call. The kids were VERY GOOD. I was so grateful because I've never taken them ALL before. We stayed at The Hampton Inn and everyone slept. I learned not to sleep with Caden again because he snores and talks and grinds his teeth.

But other than a lack of sleep we had a blast.

Derick Ran Out of Swim Diapers

I barely learned how to upload photos to the computer.
I just learned how to do picture slide shows on DVD.
Caden Swimming With Goggles
Brenner Diving
I'm a little behind the times.....By the "times" I mean my sister-in-law Felisa . She is my inspiration. I need to follow her example and attempt to do 1/2 as good of a job as she does keeping us all in touch. We enjoy viewing the "Bella Corsa" daily. The kids love seeing their cousins. And we love seeing the video and pictures. We're so glad that Felisa is STILL with us after the berry episode. So I promise to do my best to keep everyone informed of the goings on of this branch of the family.
Alise In Her Bratz Tube
Anyways, I'm saying Good Night for now. It's past dinner time and the kids are outside and smell like "dog". Yuck.

4 comments:

Felisa said...

WE LOVE IT!!!
Minds cannot comprehend the cheers of joy that echoed through the halls of our home upon seeing SOME sign of life and family from Southern Utah!
Puuuulleeeze keep it coming.
As soon as I get over this 'berry-induced' abdominal pain...I'll help you in ANY way I can with it. (Refer to my fourth-coming email message for further light and knowledge)

It looks like you all had a GREAT time in Scorch City. The kids were very impressed to see their cousins' swimming skills in action.

We can't wait to see what you post next. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! WE LOVE IT!!!

Much Love,
Felisa

Anonymous said...

Way to go Wendy! I am impressed. It was really fun to see the pictures of your cute kids. Brett still remembers his time with Aliselyn.
Keep up the great work!
Love,

Lori Sorensen

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy!
Love the Blog!! Very fun to see the pics and read about your fun trip! Looking forward to more on this page!
Love you guys,
Sheri

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and the comments. It is great to see you on the web even though I get to see you here.

Congratulations to Caden on moving a level. Missed you this week.