If I wouldn't have just voted for the guy two days ago I wouldn't be so miffed. But I am. He could have at least waited a little longer to drop out of the race... don'tcha think?
Okay....what did I miss. What did he do to Miff you? My live consist of going to the kids school and then to my class at the college.....what's up with Miff Mitt?
It is frustrating! I guess the odds just seemed insurmountable to him, but it did frustrate me that he said Super Tuesday night that he'd stick with it to the end and then turns around and drops out. We haven't had our primaries yet, so I never had a chance to vote for him. DH is actually really glad that he didn't make it. He thinks every thing the guy said and did would be construed as what the church thinks and believes...even if it isn't true.
Thought about writing in Mitt's name at our Primary on Mar 5th, but decided it would just throw things more askew. I agree the entire process is so corrupt and disappointing.
5 comments:
Okay....what did I miss. What did he do to Miff you? My live consist of going to the kids school and then to my class at the college.....what's up with Miff Mitt?
He dropped out of the race...
It is frustrating! I guess the odds just seemed insurmountable to him, but it did frustrate me that he said Super Tuesday night that he'd stick with it to the end and then turns around and drops out. We haven't had our primaries yet, so I never had a chance to vote for him. DH is actually really glad that he didn't make it. He thinks every thing the guy said and did would be construed as what the church thinks and believes...even if it isn't true.
It was too much to hope for anyway.
Anyone with any value at all, won't make it - sad state of affairs for our country.
Thought about writing in Mitt's name at our Primary on Mar 5th, but decided it would just throw things more askew. I agree the entire process is so corrupt and disappointing.
Post a Comment