I found a killer deal on two piece suits for our boys and decided it was finally time to get them for Church. They look like little missionaries. It's hard to believe that in about 9 years B will be getting ready to leave on his mission.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Cutie Patooties in their Suities
I found a killer deal on two piece suits for our boys and decided it was finally time to get them for Church. They look like little missionaries. It's hard to believe that in about 9 years B will be getting ready to leave on his mission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are some really cute cutie patooties I must say. I love sunday dress. My boys especially look more classy on sunday. Nice suits.
Such a great picture! Your boys look so handsome and A looks so grown up and beautiful! What a cute family.
Hard to believe they are so grown up! I just was talking about the photo of you and Mike at the MTC touching fingers with the map of the world behind you two. Funny, that wasn't that many years ago - now you are both busy with your sweet families.
If only people knew how much those boys like running around in their undies- in the front yard no less!Don't they get embarrassed when girls from their primary class pass by? :) HAHA!!
MY GOODNESS! SO cute.
Post a Comment