Tuesday, May 19, 2009

6 Months From Tomorrow....


5 comments:

Crystal said...

ewww!! That is such a GREAT picture to it--it says it all!! Hopefully New Moon is better then Twilight was done--I love Twilight, but you KNOW what I mean right?!

Danielle said...

Man your a twilight nerd! Thats okay cuz I am too & sooo excited to see it! See you tonight at YW.

Jessie Evans said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! You are right, I am sooooo overwhelmed. I'm trying to cook dinner right now and for the first time having to count carbs and make sure he's getting enough but not too many. I know I can do it, I just hope I do it right!

juli said...

I will admit - only to you - that I am excited, too!
Can't wait to see Jacob with his rippling muscles.

Anonymous said...

ripping muscles? i'm more excited to see his outrageously sexy looks! Jacob is my dream guy, but so's Edward. in this movie, Jacob with take the cake, most likely.
sssiiiggghhh. ;)