Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Don't Dare Ask...

My sweet husband who left for work this morning at 4 o'clock to take care of the snow removal at the hospital just came home and cleaned off my car, shoveled the driveway and cleared off the front porch and sidewalk. He took a break from work just to do that for me. I gave him a kiss as he said "Happy Valentine's Day". Is this my present? I didn't dare ask. Stay tuned. I'll let you know. I think he's doing everything he can think of to get out of writing me a poem. Ya think?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Is that picture for real or is it a google image from sold cold place like Switzerland?

Amy said...

Hey, email me your email address. I'm going to change my blog url and will send you the new one.
nunnhamilton@gmail.com

Our Family said...

It's a google image. We have a ton of snow, but I'm not going out there to take a picture. This was easier.

Chris and Bruce said...

I got chills just from looking at that photo. Do include some real photos of your snow, even if you do shot them from your window. It will help me appreciate why I still live here in this crazy, busy, huge southern metroplex.