Saturday, February 09, 2008

Employee Of The Year!


My wonderful husband just won Employee of the Year at the hospital's annual appreciation dinner. Out of 450 employees that's awesome. I'm so proud of you honey. And I got it all on video. I've had to keep it a secret for over a week. Hubby's boss called me last week and told me that I HAD to get him to the dinner tonight. Even after cactus in C's bum he made it home from their hike in record time. I don't even want to know how fast he was going to get home that quickly. Congratulations Honey! You're #1 with me every day of every year.

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

Congrats to DH! What an honor! :) Oh...and if the trade option is still open...I'm all for it...just a day or two would be enough to regroup, I think. Although I saw him gnawing on his fingers right before bed...I think it is teething that is causing this horrid phase.

juli said...

What a stud!
It's always nice to have someone else acknowledge what you already know!
The family pic is darling!