Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Funny Valentine

My sweet husband took me out last night for a romantic dinner. It was wonderful. Then he took me to Deseret Book to spend my gift card. There were so many items on clearance. I found some great things. Cookbooks, books, games you name it. In fact a game that I was going to buy at Christmas, and they were out of, was 1/2 price.

Ricardo did tell me that I really should have given him more than one day to fulfill my Valentine request. It is true. He hasn't had time to write me a poem. He did only have one day and most of those hours were spent at work. (It's not like he's busy or anything.) So we'll see what happens. But it really doesn't matter. I love my Valentine. He is the best friend, husband, father, person, hardworker I could have ever hoped to find in this life. I am truly blessed. I couldn't ask for more. I love you.

1 comment:

juli said...

You are very lucky to have eachother!
I am jealous you got to shop the Deseret Book clearance - they have some great deals!