YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Daisy Bonneville
YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Mint Chocolate Chip Thin Mint
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Ann Phoenix
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Sor-We
SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Blue Pop
NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Fred Newell
EXOTIC DANCER NAME: ( the name of your first pet and the first street you lived on) Daisy Shangri-La
WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Ann Leroy
TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your favorite teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Carpenter Corpus Christi
SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Hydrangea
CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Apple Pantsy
HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Raisin Bran Aspen
Please play along I can't wait to see your answers...
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like my spy name:
Christmas Tiger Lily.
I LIIIIIKE the new look. You've been doing some redecorating. I have NEVER seen that blog template before, it is sweeet! Your cousin and his bride to be are a very cute couple.
Love ya like a new look!
I love the facelift!
Very festive and easy to read.
Post a Comment