Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I'm Going To Miss This...

The boys were heading out the door to play and this is what I heard my four year old say...."Mom and Dad sure did a good job making me." I'm not sure where that exactly came from but it made me smile. Yes, we did do a good job. We are very blessed to have our wonderful, beautiful, healthy children. I'm trying to enjoy these moments more lately. Although these days are gong by fast I am going to miss this...just like that song says. (Somedays more than others.) But they are growing so fast. They are definitely gifts from our Father In Heaven that we are entrusted with. Is this why my kids smell like a dog when they come in from outside?

We won't loose him in the dark

This is all he wants to do when we are camping...


This is the coveted seat at the Ranch

3 comments:

juli said...

Very cute pictures.
I try to remember all the cute things and the little snippets of joy because soon they will be big, smelly and obnoxious! There are still those cute moments but just not as often!

Jill Branch said...

My mother-in-law always reminds me of how fast the time goes. I used to think she was just being funny, because when the kids were really little and all still at home it seemed like it was taking forever for them to grow up. Now here I stand with my oldest being a Deacon, Nathan heading into 4th grade and Kayla soon to be in 1st grade. The time really does go by quickly. I can't believe I'm old enough to have kids this age. What the heck? How did that happen. I still feel the same as when we shared the apt in Tucson. I too am so grateful that Heavenly Father has let me "borrow" his children for a while to teach me what life is really all about.

I have a good life said...

They do grow sooooooooo fast. It looks your kids are so fun. Enjoy! :)