Monday, September 22, 2008

Where Did I Come From?

Our four year old is always full of questions. Yesterday was no exception, but I thought this was too cute not to share and make a record of. We were talking about babies. The kids really want another baby, but we've told them that the baby making shop is closed. So #4 asked us how he got here. I told him that he came from my tummy. That wasn't a good enough explanation for him. How did he come from my tummy? Well Daddy and I made you. Without a beat he said...."Like robots?" Yes, honey...just like robots.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Thats funny dont you just love the questions. sometimes it makes me very afraid of what they are going to ask next.

Jill Branch said...

Ha Ha. We always tell our kids that we got them in a happy meal.

juli said...

I love it when they are really only looking for a very basic answer.
Soon enough though, the robot baby making just won't do.

Betsy said...

That comment sure gave me a good chuckle!! Thanks for sharing.

BC