Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Wishes Can Come True?



Tonight I had some one on one time with my sweet little four year old. As we were driving he asked me if wishes come true. I told him that if he really believed that they do, then they CAN come true. So he said....I"ve been wishing and wishing that we would turn into monkeys and live in the jungle, but it isn't happening." WHAT DO I SAY TO THAT?


Should we be a little worried?

His wish could come true sooner than we think...

2 comments:

Betsy said...

So cute... and was that you that honked at me? If so, you finally saw my stretchy pants!! heehe.. hey, call me when you read this. I wanna chat at ya real quick.. if you don't have my number, call the PD and they will patch you through.

E3YW said...

Hey, I took teh contributors off the YW blog... I don't care if they read mine, I just didn't want it so readily available... let me know what you think.

BC