Sunday, January 04, 2009
Fast Sunday=Slow Sunday
Today is our first Fast Sunday at our new 1:00p.m. Church schedule. I hope our children can make it. Our 9 year old is singing "Food Glorious Food" throughout the house. Where did he learn that song? We are fasting for a very important family member who is trying to make a very important decision. But does all their complaining defeat the purpose?. I know they'll be blessed for it. If I can survive their complaining for the next 7 hours! The little ones aren't fasting, but our baptized children are..... Heaven help us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Wendy!
And we just started the 9:00 a.m schedule today and I didn't know how I would survive fasting after we ate lunch yesterday. So, it's just challenging any way you look at it to fast. But you're right - the blessings come when there's a sacrifice. And we didn't die before we got home and had lunch today.
We love your family! Take Care!!
I feel the same way when I am fasting, does it defeat the pupose cuz if it does Im just wasting my time!!
wow. your child has obviously been watching Ice Age 2!!!. . . i love that song.
Post a Comment