Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm The Boss, That's Why....

There are so many words each day that I hear my children say and then correct them with an appropriate word to use in it's place. (I'm sure we can all think of those words.) But last night the word was Boobs! A great word to discuss on a Sunday night, if you are looking for an easy FHE lesson idea.

Rico came into the family room from his bedroom and was telling his brother how little his boobs are, but someday they'll be big like Dad's. (Ricardo does not need a man bra by the way, he has nicely sculpted pectoral muscles) BUT, to a 5 year old, that aspires to be just like his Dad, he sees "boobs". Without missing a beat he looks at me and says...."But Mommy is the boss of boobs because hers are the biggest." I should have been the example and corrected him. But I laughed and couldn't help it. I laughed alot. He's right, I AM THE BOSS (of BOOBS)! He's learning young.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

LOL!! Ha ha ha--I just keep chuckling about this one! Some peoples kids.....

Anonymous said...

oh wow.

juli said...

Too, too funny.
Does that mean you're the boss of everyone who has smaller boobs? We'd better get Christine to come to Girls Week this year - I think she has you beat!

Danielle said...

That is too funny! I like that nick name for you the boss of boobs!! It fits.

Our Family said...

No nicknames please, Danielle! And yes, I AM THE BOSS of EVERYONE who has smaller boobs than I do! Underwires Unite! :-)

Betsy said...

HAHA!! I'm going to start calling you b-boss or soemthing along those lines, I have 10 hours ot perfect a new nickname!!

The Giles Fam said...

If you gotta be the boss of something, I guess boobs is a good one! Hey, you could have t-shirts and magnets made up!Love ya!