Friday, February 06, 2009
I Met Some Canadians....
Last night Ricardo and B went to help the wife of a friend put together a desk. B wanted to earn some money to buy a spy kit so he went to help. He came home all excited to show the treats that his new friends, the Canadians had given him. These "Canadians" are foreign exchange students that are attending the university here in town. I told B that the treats he brought home weren't Canadian, because the writing on them was NOT English. Then Ricardo came in the door and B said, "Dad, weren't the people we met tonight Canadians?" Ricardo said..."Mmmm, they were Koreans". Ooooops! I wonder where B will go on his mission? Canada or Korea? Will he know the difference?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHAHAA!! That's SO funny!
hmmm. . . canadians and koreans. um, BIG difference.
ha. thats funny.
What a cutie! I've made the same mistake myself before ;)
That is HILARIOUS! :D
Thanks for the birthday wishes on my silly blog! :)
Post a Comment