I've been looking for ways to cut back on expenses. Who hasn't these days? Everyone I have talked to is making changes to their family budgets. We have been preparing for something like this, but who is ever REALLY totally prepared? I'm grateful we have been following the counsel of the prophet to live within our means. We sometimes spend more than we should but avoid putting anything on credit, and haven't put anything on credit cards for 7 years. We use our credit cards like a debit card and pay it off every month. We earn cash and hotel rooms for using our credit cards, but we don't pay them any interest. This equals "free" money for living within our means.
I've been looking for the best deals on grocery shopping too. I found this website and signed up today. www.dealstomeals.com I figure the monthly cost is so worth the savings it will bring our family each week. It combines weekly deals at the grocery store with healthy recipes and menu planners. You get the first two weeks free. So I'm trying it out. I'll let you know what happens.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Keep us updated on your success. I have never been good at coupon stuff. The coupons are never for the stuff I buy. I hate that. Let me know how it works out for you. Maybe I'll give it another shot.
Hey...I'm all for the arranged marriages as well. Let's get it figured out. That would just be too much fun to be in-laws.
I'll have to check it out! I've been doing thegrocerygame.com for about a month and a half now and am enjoying it! This week I got several packs of toilet paper, several bags of frozen peas, 4 jars of spices...and i think something else but I can't remember...all for FREE!! with coupons at Kroger. I could have gotten 4 free things of brownie mix too, but they were all out. I went the last day of the sale. Anyway, it's fun!!! Good luck! :)--Tina
Post a Comment