Thursday, March 19, 2009

Got Milk?

"A new Chinese mother is producing so much breast milk that she bathes her baby in the excess each day.The new mom says she is producing two liters more milk than the baby needs and she and her family were looking at ways to put the rest of it to use. She, her husband and mother-in-law drank what they could of the remaining milk, but there was still plenty left over so they decided to use it to bathe their newborn.She says the milky baths have left the babies skin smooth and white."

GROSS! This is way too much information. I found this on our local news website. Aren't there more important stories to report?

8 comments:

Jill Branch said...

Do you think?

That's just gross.

Patrixjasyu said...

LOL, she shoul contact PETA, not long ago they suggested Ben&Jerry's to use human milk to make ice-cream (and let cows alone). She could make good money out of that.

Crystal said...

Nasy-ness! That is just gross on many different levels....and disturbing. "...smooth & white."? Seriously people!?! Ick!

Tammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammie said...

Ok sorry I just HAD to comment! I'm no PETA person or cow lover. But seriously if I had to choose between milk from a dirty roll around in thier own poop given all sorts of hormones and drugs for all kinds of infections and puss on their teets (gross) or milk from someone who probably showers everyday ummmm I would probably choose the latter! Although I'm glad I don't have to drink either! ;) But really if it was all pasturized and nicely packaged and marketed right you would probably be buy it by the gallons too! Something to think about! ;)

But I agree aren't there more important stories to report?!?! I'm thinking YES!

Our Family said...

I agree with the if it was nicely packaged part. But I'm thinking she'd most likely use what's left in the bathwater and package it up for her neighbors. This story does not relay sanitary images of the milk usage to it's readers.

Hilary said...

Seriously, what's her secret. Wonder if China has milk banks she could donate to.
BTW, I LOVE the color scheme on your blog - -A-dorable.

Anonymous said...

I agree. that's just plain disgusting. i mean, where did they come up with that? yeah, a little too much info.