Monday, August 10, 2009

Catch Up Post

We've been so busy this Summer....with family vacations and church obligations we have barely been home any weekend for the past three months. So here's an update post with pictures to let you know why we've been so busy. As promised months ago...our puppy Daisy. Only now we need to take new pictures because she is huge.

We went to Fish Lake for our annual camping trip. I had so much fun with my cute little niece. This is the way she wanted to eat her licorice. I couldn't convince her otherwise. I thought it was funny, her mother on the other hand was not as amused.

This is Potato's first fish.

Rico discovered he likes to take the camera without our knowledge and take pictures of himself. We find self portraits all the time now. Little bugger.

We took the kids to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House on our way up to Lagoon. We had our camp trailer with us, so we parked it in the overflow parking. We looked like hillbillies. We were however, able to change into our Sunday clothes and out of them as well. It's the best way to travel. The Temple was beautiful. A said she wants to get married there. They handed out free cookies and water after the tour. The kids loved the sealing room with the eternal mirrors.


7 comments:

juli said...

What a fun family summer trip!
I loved the view from that temple as well.

Jill Branch said...

Sounds like you all had a lot of fun. Three new temples are being built here in Arizona. We can't wait to be able to take the kids to them. What a great experience.

I have a good life said...

We went to that open house, too. It is so beautiful there. :)

sorensen formula said...

I find funny pic's on our camera taken by Conner. Why do they find this so amusing? Your puppy looks so adorable! I wish Troy would let us get one. He is against dogs in general.

Crystal said...

sounds like a great summer-busy but fun! I for one am so glad school is in! I love having a schedule, LOVE IT!!

Jill Branch said...

Hey....where'd you go? Are you all still alive?

I have a good life said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog! I did love that temple open house.....but I see I already commented on that.

I sincerely hope everything is okay in your world.