Sunday, February 07, 2010

Totally Blogworthy...

On Saturday A and I attended Especially For Youth that was hosted by our Stake. I was able to go last year with a few of the girls and we all loved it. So when they advertised it this year I wanted to get as many of the Young Women there as I could. I bribed my Mia Maids with a pizza party afterwards. One of my girls told me later, "Sister S, you don't have to buy our love with food." I told her, "It's lunch time. And everyone eats lunch."

Anyways, back to EFY. It was wonderful. The most touching part I felt was when John Hilton showed a video of a song I'd never heard before. It's called "I Am" by Nichole Nordeman.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey im sooo glad to see you blogging again, its nice to hear from You! Ha Ha :)

Aubri said...

That is such a beautiful song!

I have a good life said...

What a beautiful video. Thanks so much for sharing! :) It had me in tears.