Thursday, April 01, 2010
2nd Day of Spring Break
We woke up to 6 inches of snow today. And I'm not April Foolin'. I'm so glad we didn't try to go camping. For a long time we didn't trust the weatherman. If he said 40% chance of rain it wouldn't rain at all. And we would go about our plans without hesitation. Lately, if the weatherman says 20% chance of rain, it not only rains, it snows or hails. I won't look at the forecast for tomorrow. I'll tempt fate. We want to enjoy this "spring" weather while we've got it. We're getting cabin fever. Come on Spring....we're waiting...patiently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You've got to come visit us, here in lovely Arizona. It's been spring and it's heading quickly into summer. HURRY !!!! HURRY !!!! Before it's too late. Hey that backgroud looks familiar.....someone else has great taste :)
It's not fair! The kids have time off and it's freezing outside.
Cabin fever is right! Good thing we're headed to warmer St. George pretty soon!
Post a Comment