Thursday, November 30, 2006

Gobble Till You Wobble...

Thanksgiving was a great day. We were lucky enough to have Grandma B at our home a few days before she passed away. She seemed to really be enjoying herself and even commented on how cute her great grandchildren were when they were playing on the floor. I could kick myself for not taking pictures of all of us with Grandma. I guess you always figure there will be another time to take them. So I learned my lesson to always take advantage of our time together. Ricardo with C & D

Ricardo and Baby B...They were having a great time together. Baby B played with that cup for a long time. Now we know what to get him for Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about taking pix. At the time, it seems like you've taken hundreds, but when the party's over and you get a look at them on your comp. There are really only a few.

I would be HAPPY to take pix of your family and anyone else who wants some taken.

We are dreeeeeaaading that loooong drive AGAIN so soon...but it's for a good cause, and it'll be well worth it to get to see everyone again, and hopefully for a little bit longer this time.

Love ya like good tire tread on a snowy road.

P.S. I would've linked you months ago but I didn't know if you wanted me to. Kat was wondering if there was an easy way for her to see your blog from mine, so I linked us up. High time huh? If you want it removed just say the word.
See ya Soon!

Our Family said...

I've never been linked before...hehe

Of course leave me linked...that way I feel "connected".

Can't wait to see ya...so soon. Even under the circumstances.

Love,
Gwen