In Front of Great Grandpa's HouseGrandchildren are the dots that connect the lines
from generation to generation
-Lois Wyse
An hour with your grandchildren can make you feel young again. Anything longer than that, and you start to age quickly.
~Gene Perret
The best baby-sitters, of course, are the baby's grandparents. You feel completely comfortable entrusting your baby to them for long periods, which is why most grandparents flee to Florida.
~Dave Barry
I loved their home. Everything smelled older, worn but safe; the food aroma had baked itself into the furniture. ~Susan Strasberg
Grandparents are similar to a piece of string - handy to have around and easily wrapped around the fingers of their grandchildren. ~Author Unknown
A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween. ~Erma Bombeck
I found these quotes and I thought they were so appropriate considering the wonderful weekend A and I were able to spend with Great Grandpa...


2 comments:
I LOOOOVE quotes! And THOSE are so good!
Aren't Grandparents wonderful? Looks like you had a happy time.
I can't believe how grown-up A is getting. Ya don't see um for a couple months and they grow up and move away on ya.
Love Ya Centuries Full
Thanks for reminding us how to leave a comment. I really needed that. Thank you so much for putting the pictures on the blog. I didn't get to see the cute little spooks at my house. I think I missed them by 5 min. They are so adorable. Hugs and kisses to them. The pictures of great grandpa and our little darling are so cute. Love the blog. Keep it coming. I LOVE being G'ma to all the precious little ones.
Love ya
Mom and G'ma S
Post a Comment