Saturday, November 11, 2006
Please Tell Me I'm Not The Only One Who Saw This Movie....
This is a total blast from the past....really past...I can remember going to see this with my Grandma Cooper, probably when I was A's age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OK, I have NEVER seen that movie. And am I hallucinating, or was that Hugh Hephner? I must be getting old.
That quite possibly has to be the gayest thing I've EVER seen, next to the most recent movie on my blog. lol AAAAH the good old days when stuff like that was cool. And just think, in a few years...all the stuff that we think is so hip now...will be psychotic. I want some of those outfits for the video. They were SWEET!!!
Love ya with more colors than the rainbow!
That was Gene Kelly. Scary huh...I LOVED that movie when I was.....10. Yes, it's hilarious..It definately has some stiff competition with your Academy Award winning video on your blog.
Love Ya More Than 1980, Gwen
This doesn't play the right one anymore and it takes you to dumb stuff that I just wasted time watching.
K-T
Post a Comment