
The night before last Ricardo and I were heading to bed. It was late and our roommate had already fallen asleep. Our fourth child has claimed our room as his own. He doesn't want to sleep in his room, so he sleeps on the floor. I know, we've tried everything. But by the fourth child you just end up letting them get away with everything anyway. So let me explain why I've posted this picture. As we are hopping into bed we hear these words coming from D. "The monkeys are chasing me. The monkeys are chasing me". We looked at each other and then back to him. Then his final words before drifting off once again were...."Donkey Kong", in a whisper. How hilarious. Should his mother be limiting his time spent in front of the Nintendo? I do, but he also watches when the other kids play. I just had to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment