Friday, August 03, 2007

That's How We Get 'Um....

I received this picture in an email and I just had to post it to my blog. Enough said... Discuss.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi there. It's Amy here. Found your blog from Juli's. There's actually a website where you can generate any message and put it on this sign. It's pretty funny. http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/Unfortunately, it's not a real sign. But it's fun to create messages and email them to people. I enjoy checking in on your fam pics from time to time.

Felisa said...

Hey after seeing the one a few months ago that said.."Didn't finish the Book of Mormon? You can come to our church!" and it looked EXACTLY like this sign, I started to smell a fish. But they are hilarious either way.

K, until the other night, I hadn't checked your blog for ages, cause I thought for sure you had hung up your mouse for good GF. I'm glad to see you've been bloggin and I'll try to get back in the "faithful blog fan" loop.

Love ya bunches!