Monday, August 20, 2007

Rocks...Staples...Scissors?


B climbing the rock wall at Ricardo's work party. He was the only one of our kids who made it all the way up there. No fear in that kid I'm afraid....
Here's a close up of B on another turn up the wall.

Here's Potato giving it another try. He'd get about that far up and then come right back down.

This happened a few days after B's rock crawling experience. This was the backyard fort fiasco. As in falling thru the second story which he had used sheetrock for one of the areas of the floor. He'll never do that again. 9 staples later... This is his first time for "stitches". Potato holds the record in our house. D is a close second.

Potato needed new glasses for school. Don't they make him look smarter?



It's so hard to find time before school starts to get anything done. Life is crazy busy. Swimming lessons are over and now school has started. A is LOVING middle school. B says that 3rd grade is "OK". C & D can't wait until they start school in a few weeks. We've been climbing rock walls, falling thru floors and trying to sell our motorhome this past week. Here are a few pictures to update you on the happenings in our family.

2 comments:

Felisa said...

I LOVED THIS BLOG!!! I laughed, I cried and I almost passed out!
The rock wall looks like a blast! The staples look HOLY PAINFUL...and they probably didn't feel to good for B either. ;) And I LOOOOOVE those glasses!!! Where in the world can I get a pair for myself? Those are sooo sweet! Glad that the crew is back to the books. Maybe Mom will get more blog time now and again eh?

Love ya more than all the rocks on a climbing wall!

Jill Branch said...

You've got a bunch of rough and tough boys for sure. Nine staples, that's a good whack on the head he took. My boys love the rock climbing walls. I wish I had one in the backyard to keep them busy. Glad to see the post starting back up. Keep up the post.