We received a box this week from Mom, with Grandma's silver in it. We are so blessed to be able to have the silver to use this Thanksgiving. We also used Mom's china. I found vintage napkins and tablecloth online...so we were set. Only one goblet was "lost". I was so very careful and it wasn't until I left the table for a minute that a 3 year slipped into my place, insisted he was thirsty and couldn't wait for a drink, his father obliged and the goblet was dropped. Ricardo's first reaction was...."Oh, no..we're in trouble." I heard that from upstairs. But even though that happened Thanksgiving was wonderful. Fun, family and friends. Isn't that what it's all about?
My Famous Carmel Pecan Pie
The Kids Table.. B's Hair is On Purpose...

1 comment:
I love the place settings - just beautiful. Grandma would be proud!
Are you willing to share your famous pie recipe or is it a secret?
Post a Comment