Monday, November 19, 2007

From Here To Eternity...


The Newlyweds
Ricardo and I had a wonderful weekend away alone. Yes I said ALONE! We went up to Provo to attend my cousin's wedding. We were able to be there for the sealing and wedding luncheon. It was so wonderful to be there and represent Kolby's mother's side of the family, my Aunt Janine who passed away. The sealer that sealed them said that he and his wife had been sealed by President Kimball. For having a wedding in November the weather was perfect for a perfect day. So here are some pictures of their first moments as husband and wife. It was really hard to
get pictures of them without everyone else in them. I did my best. Kissing
Smiling
The Flowers

Tom and Alisa

The Luncheon at Tucano's

Happy Eternity Kolby and Jamie. We are so proud of you.

1 comment:

juli said...

Darling pictures. They are such a cute couple. We had a great time!