Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Do You Recognize Me?

Do you recognize me Mom? That was the question Rico posed a few days ago when he went to his Preschool Halloween party. He really thought that his friends might not know who he was. If it were only that easy in real life. A little brown eyeliner makes a great goatee and mustache.

We had a great time tonight Trick or Treatin'. I stayed home and manned the door. I had candy for little kids and raisins for teenagers. I got a few great looks from the teens as I tossed fruit in their bags. Get a JOB and pay for your OWN candy I say. This year we bought costumes from The Disney Store. Great Deals. Our kids costumes should last through next year. They WILL want to be the same thing next year I'm sure of it. Let's just say they won't have free agency next year when it comes to costumes.

Stitch...With A Black Eye

The Green Power Ranger with a BONUS cape. He wants to sleep in it tonight.

I'm wasting too much time taking pictures...he's ready to go.

Cruella DeVil...Sort of....Alot of neat accessories were missing. But those eyelashes MAKE the costume.


He's Mine For Eternity Ladies....All Mine...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Raisins for the teens....you're funny!

Jill Branch said...

You're a "stitch"....get it....I like the raisin idea for the older kidos. I think after a certain age they should just "BUY" their own candy. Give it up. Cute costumes....everyone looked great.

juli said...

You must have gotten a really good deal on those Disney costumes! Too cute!