Every year at this time we (as in the Men in our family) don our orange gear and head to the hills. Yep, them there hills. A and I stayed home with Rico. It was a great weekend to clean out closets and get more organized. It's also a great way to remind yourself that the children have enough "stuff" already and Santa won't be needing to visit. We loaded up bags and bags to take to the DI. And I can't believe how much trash the kids had in their rooms. I didn't take any pictures of that, because it would have reflected badly on ME not THEM. But we did get alot accomplished.

Taking time out to stock up on yet more wood for Grandpa and Grandma's stove
These two cousins have SO MUCH fun together. They are the bestest pals. They are even in the same kindergarten class. 
This is our newest/oldest four-wheeler that we bought from Uncle Carlos. 
It was really cold. So here they are keeping warm by the fire.
It's time to go...See ya next year

2 comments:
Did anyone shoot a deer this year or was it more typical where wood was obtained but no deer were in danger? It was great to see the pictures. It brings back so many memories of when I was a kid. I wish I could have been there.
-Shane
Deer were spared. But the poor firewood will never be the same. They had a blast.
Post a Comment