There are so many people out there in blogland with more than one blog. I have a hard enough time keeping ONE interesting...well at least I hope it's interesting. But I have seen really cute family blogs, baby blogs, craft blogs...it's inspiring. As soon as I'm out of my PJ's for the day I'll think about starting another blog. Yes, it's two in the afternoon....you got a problem with that?Friday, October 26, 2007
Only One...I Promise...
There are so many people out there in blogland with more than one blog. I have a hard enough time keeping ONE interesting...well at least I hope it's interesting. But I have seen really cute family blogs, baby blogs, craft blogs...it's inspiring. As soon as I'm out of my PJ's for the day I'll think about starting another blog. Yes, it's two in the afternoon....you got a problem with that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment