
We celebrated a week ago tonight. We can't believe it's been six year since this little one was born. He's growing up so fast. And he's so smart. He's asking us how to spell EVERYTHING. He loves school and his best friend is his cousin. He's so kind to the other children in his class and so very thoughtful. I go and help in his class on Monday afternoons and it's fun to see him in his "element". His teacher is in our ward and a good friend. B was also in her class three years ago.
5 comments:
Very fancy cake - your kids are so lucky!
Tell C Happy Birthday. I can't believe how the time is flying by. I'm not getting any older, so I can't seem to wrap it around my head how my kids are getting older. I mean come on......me have an 11 year old. No way....I'm not that old, Right?
Fancy...store bought cake that is...It was a busy day...his favorite color is orange so when I showed him that cake at the store he HAD to have it. Who am I to try to disuade him?
Wen
Yes J, you ARE that old. But I'm older.
Wen
I just keep hoping if I tell myself I'm not really that old, maybe my body will quit telling me that I'm that old. You know...all the new aches and pains that keep developing. Ha ha......
Post a Comment