Just one look at this face and you know there is trouble a brewin'... The kids have really been great these past few weeks while I've been working my rear end off. My sweet husband has really been picking up the slack. I've been in my PJ's for two days. I can barely see. My laptop is keeping my legs warm. And I'm so glad we're done having children because I can feel my ovaries frying from all the computer radiation. But the end is in sight. Whether I like it or not. Quarterlies, W2's and All Year End Reports are due on Thursday. So I have NO CHOICE but to be completely finished. YIPPPEEEE!
On their way to the Dinosaur Tracks...
At the tracks...
A Track...Ricardo has been doing fun activities with the kids while I'm working. They went on a very fun four wheelin' trip. They enjoy going without me. I'm the worry wart. We are hoping that it doesn't snow next weekend so that we can go south to thaw out. The kids think that 36 is warm lately. They play outside when it's over 35. We need a big outdoor playplace during the Winter so the kids can get their energy out. I do have a key to the church so we may go up there this week and let them run in the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment