Thursday, October 19, 2006

198 Days To Wicked Weekend 2

In May I'll be travelling to Dallas for another Wicked Weekend with Mom and Care. We'll be seeing Wicked...the best musical EVER. I'm so excited. Can you tell? Anyways, enjoy the video. These girls are the ones we were able to see when Wicked came to Dallas last October. If you have never heard of Wicked before its the story, behind the story of the Wizard of Oz.

2 comments:

Felisa said...

That is awesome! I've NEVER heard of it. Shows how HICK I am. But that sounds soo cool! You gals know how to party.

K, I've got a SWEET YouTube video for you to watch.

Now let's see how observant you can be, and tell me if you recognize any of the 'supporting' actors.

Love Ya like a million Munchkins!

Our Family said...

Donny Osmond...talk about white and nerdy. Love it. That is hilarious. I haven't seen that before.

In All Whiteness and Nerdiness...
Love, Gwen