Silly K. He's so excited to have a Bday...He got alot of cool presents. When I asked him what he wanted he said..."Something Cool." Hopefully we delivered. We're so proud of you and we hope you get to go on the Uncle trip this weekend. You even get to see Uncle Carlo.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Happy Birthday K!
Silly K. He's so excited to have a Bday...He got alot of cool presents. When I asked him what he wanted he said..."Something Cool." Hopefully we delivered. We're so proud of you and we hope you get to go on the Uncle trip this weekend. You even get to see Uncle Carlo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These videos are so fun. I have GOT to figure out how to do that on my blog. I am AMAZED at how grown up K looks. He reminds me alot his mom's brother R.
I'm so glad you do this so we can see everyone!
Much Love
Post a Comment