
After I talked to Care today about her cruise I started looking for songs and pictures of Jamaica to add to her DVD that I'll be putting together for her of her trip. I thought this was funny. Enjoy.
Nothing That Is Too Good or Too Bad, Ever Lasts Too Long
2 comments:
HOW FUNNY! K I'm a little slow. I had to read it a few times to get it. lol
You are so awesome to put together slide shows like that. I vote you to do last weekends wet adventures to. ;)
We'll be sending you a disc with the pix Carlo took soon.
Love Ya Rainbarrels Full!
It's Raining Men....
Ricardo won't let me put that song on the DVD. YES YES YES, put the pics on a disc for me ASAP.
Everyone has to read the cartoon a few times... that's why I gave you a hint in the title. Actually the answer.
Love Ya...Floods and Floods with uprooted trees and mobile homes floating down the river with people inside.
Post a Comment