
UncB and I took the drive south to attend his awards ceremony. We got there an hour before it started and I guess looking back it was a good thing because we got good seats. I took some video, but it was pretty far away. I'll add it to a DVD for you Mom and Dad.
There was fog resting on the beautiful red rock mountains.

Then we went to Chili's and had a great lunch. During lunch one of the girls we were with had UncB pretend to be a person of middle eastern descent on the phone to her parents. It was hilarious. UncB does a great "indian" accent. You had to be there. He asked the mother what she was wearing....then when she told him he said....say it slower....or when he told her he'd found her husbands cell phone and that he wanted a reward.....$250 or a date with the girl who's picture was on the cell phone....then when the $250 wasn't a go he said a biggie sized meal at Burger King would suffice with the girl he'd seen a picture of because she made him feel "giddy".
3 comments:
What a HILLARIOUS story! DANG I miss out on all the fun! I never knew that B was such a comic. How fun for you!
What an awesome guy!
It looks like you had a beautiful morning scene with the fog hanging low on the red cliffs. Gorgeous!
Did anyone go to Aunt S's concert? And get some pix or video? We were sad to have to miss that.
Love Ya Like a Day Full of Prank Callin. ;)
Your blog is beautiful!
You don't know me, but I'm almost certain that I'm a 'RELATION'. Now that we've been introduced, you'll almost surely find comments from me randomly left on your amazingly wonderful blogs from time to time. We all know its a shame to have only 1 commenter. ESPECIALLY when we know darn well that other people are reading the blog entries. ;)
Much Love,
Ethyl
Thanks so much Ethyl....At least you're not the crazy blogger that caused us to change all of our names and use cryptic messages to share family information. I appreciate your support and I hope you know that I probably read your blog too but I'm just as guilty of lurking and not posting.
Read On My Dear Aunt E,
Gwen
Post a Comment