This is how our night started...with the boys taping each other up. The funny thing is that C was asking B to do it. Boys are weird. We know when the shirts come off it's WWF time. D is the one who usually gets the party started by the way. Ricardo put up the lights outside and it gave me time to clean up the house. I had a very emotional afternoon and sort of vegged and let the house stay as it was....a disaster. But I perked up when Ricardo took the ABCD's outside with him to "help".
That's a Hot Dog by the way...a cold one...Gross!
This is the THIRD night we have attempted to put ornaments on the tree. Every night thus far someone has ruined it for everyone. Yes, I'll admit that our children act like a bunch of wild animals anytime we try do anything fun. So here is our traditional night of decorating. Notice that no "animals" were harmed in the making of these pictures. 
That's not where the tree will stay by the way it was easier to decorate in the middle of the room
Ricardo topping off our fun family night...it's way past bedtime
2 comments:
You are WAAAAY ahead of us my dear. We haven't even thought about putting up any decorations yet. Seems like we just got home from Thanksgiving...sheeesh!
I feel for you at least 1/2 or 1/4 as much with the wild animals. Good thing they're cute!
Love Ya Ornament Boxes Full!
Yipee I finally got here. You've been busy what fun.
We are going to chop down our tree today at the ranch somewhere. I guess we'll see you all on Sat. I stole your idea and Feliz ( i guess??) said she'd be happy to take pictures for us too. Is a little weird to be looking foward to a funeral. The kids will have fun.
Post a Comment