I got this in an email from one of my good friends. This says it all don't you think? There is always a roll of duct tape handy....this is just one more of the thousands of uses for it... That baby doesn't look unhappy at all. I don't think our kids would hold still for that much taping, I'm afraid they'd get away.
This picture is one that I "took" off of my sis in law's blogsite. This picture was taken at about 10:30 p.m. after several family shots were taken. It's a great representation of our darling children. I just wish we had a picture of Aunt K jumping up and down to get their attention and smiles. D is in his typical picture pose...he's a turkey. C was about to fall asleep because his blood sugar was low.. It was a fun night filled with fun cousin memories.
It was Baby B's birthday this Monday and we got together to celebrate on Sunday. We had a FULL house. But it was so much fun to see Baby B open his presents and eat his cake. It's hard to believe that just a year ago he was teeny tiny and about the weight of a pop can. We're so glad he is healthy. No babies were harmed in the making of this post...so no weirdos better post disturbing comments...Wait....I need all the comments I can get....Comment Away....
2 comments:
That Redneck Time Out pic is SOOOOOO hillarious. Now be honest...isn't that the little girl you babysit? lol j/k
Bring on the threatening comments!
I'm working to get some pix 'enhanced' for you to look at. I'm gonna email you a couple and see what you think, but then I'll also mail you the disc with the originals on it. Sound good?
Love Ya Tape Rolls Full!
SAAAAAWEEEETTTTT! Can't wait to see the new and improved me....
Yes, it WAS the little girl I used to babysit...don't know her whereabouts these days....hehe
Duct Tape Use #1001,
Gwen
Post a Comment