Monday, December 11, 2006

They Ain't Hillbillies....They's Relation....

I'm so glad that those are fake...
MaJen told a funny joke with his teeth in...it was, "Did you know that they invented the toothbrush in Tennessee? If it would have been invented anywhere else it would have been called the TEETHbrush"...ba dump pa (rim shot)
Apparently it runs in the family....
It makes me mad when Blogger won't let you upload more pictures on a post. So I'm "tricking" it into thinking that I haven't tried to upload these pictures before... We'll see what happens....
Grandma...What Big Eyes and Big Teeth You Have
A stayed home sick today with a sore throat and then threw up at 4. I hope it was something she ate last night. Of course it couldn't have been anything I made....
So FINALLY here are the pictures that go with the last three captions on the previous post. This is not fun.... It takes forever to upload these...
I just had to include the POXED ONE. Sweet little heart, her head is filled with them. She was pretty happy as long as she was being held. (But aren't we all?)

Poor Lil K was having a hard time and I didn't want to spoil his sporadic happiness by making him pose for a picture.

All in all it was a fun night. Full of Suprises...

I'm afraid to find out what's next?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL that was SWEEET!
Those pix were WELL worth waiting for!
DANG we missed out on ALL the fun. I had NO idea that there were ppl in the family who would show up with such awesome W.E. gifts. M's Joke was Hillarious.

Poor Little L. It's hard enough havin those darn pox when you're old enough to know what the heck is going on. I can't remember when I had them...so I must've been pretty young too.

Your captions rock! Thanks for the late night laugh, I was needing that!

Love Ya Rooms Full of Hicks!

Anonymous said...

Them young'ns is gettin better lookin all the time. Take after ole Unc. if I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...

Yes maam, those definitely look like Chicken Pox. Being a Dr. I know things like that when I see them. Let's hope they heal up just quick and nicely.