Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Just For Mom

2 comments:

Felisa said...

What a good looking fam!

Good job on the setup MS. Computer Wiz ;)

You can leave the link to our blog, it keeps us from getting to lonely.

Love Ya!

Our Family said...

I've got Canadians and Michiganians looking at my blog so far. It's pretty fun to see who from and how long the visits are.

I ordered that software. I checked out the video "advertisement" on Adobe. It does a ton of stuff my software won't so I'm excited. It should be here in a few days. But then I'll have to redo all the ones I've already done. So not sure if I'll open it before Christmas.

I'm glad...the link will stay....It makes me feel connected to you somehow. So, has my Spain hit been the farthest away so far? It's a contest....

Love Ya 50 Gigs,
Gwen