Sunday, December 17, 2006

Santa Claus is Coming To....The Bank....

Smile C!
Here are the pictures I was talking about in the last post. D promised that he'd tell Santa what he wanted this year, but he took it back when Santa walked in the door.

Last week if you asked D where Santa lived he'd tell ya "Las Vegas". Now he knows the correct answer is the North Pole, it's not as cute. We think that Las Vegas was the only city he knew the name of so that's why he said it.

D is doing the same pose he did for the pictures Aunt Olga took for us.
By the way Olg, that disc isn't here yet.....

I'm in a much better mood today. I should keep a calendar so that I know when I'll get ticked for absolutely no reason. I figured it out.

3 comments:

Felisa said...

WOW! That is one fancy Santa! Must be the REAL guy!
Those pix are cute, very genuine. I'm with D, I always thought Santa lived in Vegas too. I mean, when I was a kid, we'd always go to the Mall there to sit on his lap.

I sent the disc with Carlo to have him mail it and he carried it in his car for a couple of days before he got to the P.O. It should be showing up any minute.

Love Ya Santa Sacks Full!

Our Family said...

Got the disc today. LOVE THE DISC. Everything is already ordered and waiting at the big W. Thanks so much. You are the best.

Love,
Gwen

Felisa said...

Gwen,
What kind of a printer do you guys have? And does it guzzle the ink?