Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Day Late and Always a Dollar Short....


Happy Happy Birthday Olga Dear.....

Happy Days Will Come To YOU All Year....

As you saw from my last post...I haven't been ABLE to post...But today since I can I want to wish my sis in law...OLGA the Great A Belated Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Felisa said...

Thanks Gwen for the Bday wish! I for one have been faithfully checking your blog almost daily for what seems like MONTHS now! So I was happy to see something new today. Love the pix from Tan's Bday party. Wish we could've been there. I had to laugh about the "I can do it" contest. That is the kind of stuff that makes this family so fun. How neat that A got to do a project like that. It looks like she or (somebody in the family) did an awesome job with the visual aids too. ;) You guys are so great!

Love Ya Bunches!