Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Families Are Forever...If I Can Just Make It Through Today

To All (by ALL I mean about 8) of my faithful blog readers I apologize for not blogging in over a month. I HAVE NOT been able to log on to blogger since then. And I must admit I'm not sure how I was able to log on today. But I'm here...and I'm back.

This picture was taken the first day I realized I couldn't log on to my blog...I had a really funny title and caption all thought up. Now I can't remember either of them. But it's still funny, don't ya think?.


At the end of February we were invited to T's birthday party at the park. It was so much fun to see her because she is now a student and not living close by anymore....I had to ask her if she was available for tending that evening....it's tradition. She didn't have plans but we didn't want her to have to watch the kids in the car while we shopped. We would have paid her...


It wouldn't be a family get together without some sort of "if you can do it I can do it" activity. After this was taken all the men were racing the kids on the grass. The next day Ricardo couldn't figure out why his legs were hurting so badly. Hmmmm?

Up next is the project A was assigned by her 5th grade teacher. It was a "family" project or I would have made HER do the entire thing. We learned alot about her 5th great grandfather. Then the school had an Ancestor Fair and all the kids took their projects and then told about them to anyone and everyone who would listen. We ended up finding a picture of him that my family didn't even have and also a copy of his death certificate and a picture of his gravestone. My parents weren't too worried about finding more about him because his work had been done already. They already had a personal history about him and pictures too. Because of this project we really feel more connected to him. We learned so much about him and he didn't live too far from where we are now. Pretty neat how that happens. Family is forever.

No comments: