Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen...Should We Start This?

This might be fun to start...You are supposed to list 13 things on Thursday...could be random...could be a list...could be brief moments from your day or week...Could be a list of ANYTHING...

Here's My First List....
13 Stores/Restaurants I Wish Were In My City
1. Anything but WalMart.--I just had to say this, since it's the only place here now. There aren't any other choices...
2. Target-
3. Olive Garden--There is one 50 miles away, but the lines are still around the block.
4. Quilted Bear--This is one place I still try to get to when we head up North.
5. Ikea--I've never shopped there, but I just want to go.
6. Victoria's Secret--It's just not right to put underwear in a shopping cart and put those items on a conveyor belt. Refer to #1
7. TaiPan Trading--This store has everything for your home...wholesale
8. Costco- Then we wouldn't spend $300 everytime, we could go more than once a month.
9. Four Seasons Spa--This is in Dallas. The best pedicure ever! Going to the Beauty College is NOT the same.
10. Pappadeaux's--This restaurant has the best crawfish bisque.
11. Old Navy--They have great clearance items.
12. Disney Store-- Cute stuff , great costumes and gifts too.
13. LDS Distribution Center-- This place rocks. It has everything.
Looking back over my list I think I'm kind of glad that those stores AREN'T here. I'd weigh more and spend more. But it would still be nice.

No comments: