I found this picture on a blog that I frequent....Yes, I'm what's considered a "lurker". Ricardo's mission website is updated frequently and several months ago one of the sister's from his mission posted a link to her blogsite. I was intrigued. So I clicked, read, and laughed and now I'm addicted to reading her blog. (It's all Olga's fault in my humble opinion.) I'm AMAZED how many Moms are blogging....members of the church and non members alike. We are all connected by MOTHERHOOD. So....after a day of children with nauseated stomachs this picture made me laugh. I was SO GLAD it was my work out of the home day and Mom In Law took over the "duty". (Yes, doodie...pun intended.)Thursday, March 29, 2007
I Just Couldn't Resist...
I found this picture on a blog that I frequent....Yes, I'm what's considered a "lurker". Ricardo's mission website is updated frequently and several months ago one of the sister's from his mission posted a link to her blogsite. I was intrigued. So I clicked, read, and laughed and now I'm addicted to reading her blog. (It's all Olga's fault in my humble opinion.) I'm AMAZED how many Moms are blogging....members of the church and non members alike. We are all connected by MOTHERHOOD. So....after a day of children with nauseated stomachs this picture made me laugh. I was SO GLAD it was my work out of the home day and Mom In Law took over the "duty". (Yes, doodie...pun intended.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment