I found this online and watched all the webisodes. It's called In The MotherHood. Hilarious. Funny stories about Mom's written by Mom's. Check it out. www.inthemotherhood.msn.com
I am 38 now...and I am having a lot of mood swings...could this be the beginning of the end? I thought this story "Menopause Jewelry" was funny. Laugh or I'll have to hurt you.
My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings,
bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be
able to monitor my moods.
We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it
turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a
big frickin red mark on his forehead.
Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.
I am 38 now...and I am having a lot of mood swings...could this be the beginning of the end? I thought this story "Menopause Jewelry" was funny. Laugh or I'll have to hurt you.
My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings,
bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be
able to monitor my moods.
We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it
turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a
big frickin red mark on his forehead.
Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.
3 comments:
I'm afraid that would be the result if someone bought me a mood ring!
jajajaja
sooo good!
I´ll turn 38 in July and I am having a lot of mood swings too. I go from temper to sadness to plain stupidity from time to time...
Scary!
Hahaha~ That really is funny- and I would have that same reaction at any age!
Post a Comment