Friday, November 14, 2008

Les Mis

Fantine, A and Jean Valjean
A & The Innkeepers
Eponine, A and Marius
(I think these two are married in real life)

Javert and A

Last month we attented Les Miserables at Tuachan in St. George. I took A with me. We had so much fun. I had somehow forgotten the storyline of prostitution and STD's, but the music and performances were incredible. Luckily A didn't catch the innuendo's and just drank in the performance. Afterward all the characters met the audience out front. I didn't bring my camera, but was able to convince Danielle to let me use hers. None of our group wanted to go talk to any of the characters, but I talked A into getting her pictures taken with some of them. She was totally embarrassed and wouldn't ask herself. So being the RM that I am....I can talk to almost anyone, I gladly asked for her. Javert was really friendly and asked us to email him their picture together so he could put it on his website. Pretty cool, huh!










4 comments:

sorensen formula said...

What a fun experience for you and your daughter. I love the music to Les Mis. Sorry you all had the flu. Hope you are all felling better!

Danielle said...

Yeah it only took me how long to get you the pics! It was fun though.

Crystal said...

very cool-we went last month as well different Javert though, I wonder which was the back=up for whom?! I was VERY impressed with the performance--bummed I missed out on Sound Of Music, if my kids found out they would be ticked off!

juli said...

I knew I would be sad I didn't get tickets for that or for HSM. I love those productions.
I just need someone to kick me in the butt and insist I buy tickets - but usually that's my job with my sisters!
Cheetah Girls is coming to SLC in Dec. Interested??