Friday, November 07, 2008

Yeah...That's The Ticket....

Does anyone remember this character from Saturday Night Live? He was a pathological liar and after he'd think of an amazing lie he'd add..."yeah, that's the ticket" as the catchphrase. I have a feeling for the next 4 years (at least) after everything Obama says, in my mind, I'll be adding "yeah, that's the ticket" for him. Will he really be able to get away with taking the balance of our 401K's and giving "us" socialized medicine? Yeah, that's the ticket. Will he be able to only tax who he deems "wealthy"? Yeah, that's the ticket. Will he really get his daughter's a dog when they get to the White House? Yeah, that's the ticket...

3 comments:

juli said...

It will be interesting if they ever let it hit the light of day that he wasn't born in the US. A stipulation for being the PRESIDENT! A fox in the hen house as Marilyn's says.

Bray said...

I am so concerned about the future yet I do feel hopeful. I am in a wait and see mode. Let's see what Obama does and I just hope that it isn't as bad as I think it will be.

Crystal said...

Amen-a knot formed in my stomached as he made his "acceptance" speech--he makes it all sound so great ya know? He scares the ^%$##&* out of me-I'm so glad I got my food storage--that's the ticket (my new favorite line :)

p.s.
I totally blog stocked you--hope you don't mind? Check me out at crissandjair.blogspot.com