Monday, November 17, 2008

So They Think They Can Dance?

Everyone pay close attention to our Stake President. (We're going in tomorrow night for recommends...can't wait to mention this video.) A big shout out to Sher Bear for showing this to me on You Tube. Her daughter is the cute one in the pink shirt and braids in the front of the Cotton Eyed Joe dance. Who knew Mormon's could dance like that?.....it's really quite scary that we dance like that..... We'll have to see what our ward can do to top this. Any takers?

7 comments:

Betsy said...

HILARIOUS!! I loved it!!

sorensen formula said...

This made me laugh so hard and I don't even know these people! FABULOUS!

Betsy said...

P.S. Steve Carter works for the city and the city manager is alwasy looking for funny stuff - so I sent it to him. :)

BC

Crystal said...

is that so funny?! My hubby is in this too he is doing the lawn mower & the sprinkler disco moves!!

Felisa said...

That video is THE BEST!!! We were laughing like crazy. That took tons of planning and editing I can SO tell. What amazing talent you people have in those parts. I wanna see Part II with you and Ricardo :)

Thanks for sharing!

Jill Branch said...

Yes I agree, where are you and Ricardo? That was fun. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

ha ha! FUNNY!! question, wendy:
how did you get the youtube video on? we can't figure out how.