
I think this picture is so sweet...
I know you've been asking for pictures of the newest additions to the family. So I couldn't resist including these pictures. We had a great time together and sure wished you could have been there to enjoy it too. After lunch the men and some of the grandchildren went on a hike to Sugar Knoll. They were gone forever. We were getting worried. It poured on us, but luckily we were safe and dry in the motorhome. I love that vehicle. Queen bed, a/c and a bathroom. Yippee!

She is so darling...and has the cutest smile...
I want to send Olga and Carlos another DVD of this weekend. But I never heard if they ever received the first DVD project I sent them a few months ago. Or should I wait to give it to O&C when we see them in October? Let me know...I keep forgetting to ask.
I'll blog more later...I have about 200 pictures of this weekend and it's almost midnight. I'll post some pictures of the Sugar Knoll so you can see why we were worried when they were gone for so long. B wore roller skate shoes, so Ricardo wouldn't let him climb all the way up. My influence was there even though I wasn't. We had a great weekend and fun family time together.

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! THOSE BABIES ARE SOOOOO DANG CUTE!!! Thanks so much for posting the pix. That is the FIRST time we've even seen a pic of L&K's baby. She is beautiful, and CLEARLY related to her bros.
We were sad to have missed out on all the family and fun. And would LOVE to get a DVD of the festivities! A while back I asked if the first DVD you sent had shown up and it hadn't. I will need to ask again, I would think by NOW it would have arrived. I'll let you know as soon as I find out. At this point the Oct. plans are verrrry unsure. Several complications have come up with work/$$$/timing so we're back to the planing stages. We'll try to let you know as soon as we know anything solid. Hope to get to see you soon.
Lots of Love!!!
Did the DVD get to your Mom's OK? I sent that a LONG time ago. I sent it priority mail. I can look up the exact date if you need me to. Hope you can make it in Oct.
Gwendolyn
gwen,
no, it has never arrived.
I put her on alert long ago, cause i have been anxious to see it. I thought u must've decided to wait and give it to us later. i checked with her again yesterday 2 b sure. SHe said she's been watching for it but has seen nothing. Dangit! I'll email you the address again just in case.
Love Ya Muchly!
Post a Comment